How will they hear - prayer campaign
#How Will They Hear mobilises Christians and churches to share the gospel with migrants and refugees. We are part way through their annual October prayer project which unites Christians worldwide in intercesson and provides a free prayer resource for it. How Will They Hear is one of ECMI's partner organisations.
Millions of people have fled their homes because of war or economic hardship.
Whilst they face dangerous journeys, uncertainty and discrimination, the greatest need of these refugees and migrants is to know Jesus Christ and the hope that he offers.
The 10:14 prayer project unites thousands of Christians worldwide in praying for refugees and migrants. Each October, we send out 14 daily prayer updates to our supporters, which are complemented by a monthly prayer email on the 14th of each month.
Spend two weeks with us lifting up the work God is doing around Europe in the lives of refugees.
The annual 10:14 prayer campaign starts on October 14th. Each day we will be praying for a different ministry that is serving refugees around Europe. There are several ways you can join. For more information, follow this link.
- October - 19 - 2021 - How long, oh Lord?
- October - 12 - 2021 - How will they hear - prayer campaign
- October - 12 - 2021 - Send more than just a card this Christmas...
- October - 05 - 2021 - A decade of faithfulness
- September - 23 - 2021 - ECM -- back on the air!
- September - 21 - 2021 - Who is my neighbour?
- September - 10 - 2021 - The growing church that faith built
- September - 07 - 2021 - Expanding the Kingdom of God in Kosovo