Serving the children in the war
🧡 Read here an update from an ECMer in Ukraine. She has a heart for children and, in the midst of the war, she keeps working to take the gospel and a message of hope to the little ones.
When the air-raid siren goes off, many people from the neighborhood blocks and houses come to our place. Some days (but primarily nights), it goes off up to 4 times a day and sometimes lasts for several hours. In the basement of the NH facility, we provide the bomb shelter. In this way, we try to serve our community, talk to people, pray with them, and offer them the Christian literature to read.
Friends, my heart is full of appreciation for everything you continue to do for the New Hope Ukraine and me personally during this challenging time. It is so heartbreaking to see and hear of the children dying, the people being tortured and killed, the buildings and whole cities being hit and ruined, the people's lives being changed forever.
I know that you pray for Ukraine. We can feel it every day and testify that God is at work by protecting and helping us here in complex situations. He promised to be here for us always. And He keeps His word. May God guard and save you and all of us. We pray for our nation to turn to God and God's mercy for them.
May God be with you and protect you! Thank you so much for everything!"
- 28/03/2022 28/03/2022, 14:27 - Shining light into the darkness
- 26/03/2022 26/03/2022, 09:21 - "The aid was a significant relief for our teams..."
- 23/03/2022 23/03/2022, 12:51 - Serving the children in the war
- 22/03/2022 22/03/2022, 12:55 - Through your prayers...
- 21/03/2022 21/03/2022, 12:11 - Praise God for his provision!
- 08/03/2022 08/03/2022, 08:42 - On the ground in Ukraine