Outreach on famous Spanish pilgrimage trail
Watch a video as ECM workers BJ Whitaker and Hans Anderson reflect as they finish an outreach journey on the famous Camino de Santiago pilgrimage trail.
ECM workers BJ Whitaker and Hans Anderson have just finished an outreach journey on the famous Camino de Santiago pilgrimage trail.
The Camino de Santiago is also known by the English name The Way of St. James. It was one of the most important Christian pilgrimages during the Middle Ages, and is today one of UNESCO's World Heritage Sites. Today, hundreds of thousands walk parts of the trail, with many considering the experience a spiritual adventure to remove themselves from the bustle of modern life. It serves as a retreat for many modern "pilgrims". (thanks Wiikipedia)
BJ and Hans led a group of six young people from Pennsylvania, USA, on a portion of the trail. As many people who walk The Camino are on a spiritual journey, they are very open to conversations about faith and times of prayer. The group walked alongside pilgrims from all over the world, starting up conversations and watching God at work. Pray for them as they finish their journey and spend some time reflecting on how God has used them along the way.
Check out the video!
- May - 22 - 2018 - Portugal - Is Church Planting A Priority?
- May - 15 - 2018 - Europe: Mission on our own continent?
- May - 08 - 2018 - Yes, he may become a true believer!
- May - 01 - 2018 - I was lost, Now I am found
- April - 17 - 2018 - World Cafe - Meeting people, meeting needs, meeting Jesus
- April - 10 - 2018 - The Patchwork Center - A place where people can meet Jesus
- April - 06 - 2018 - #HowWillTheyHear migrant ministry launched
- April - 03 - 2018 - Three new evangelical churches open in France every month