Church planting movement comes to Spain
ECM workers are helping introduce M4, a church planting movement that has had great impact in places like Norway and the Czech Republic, to Spain.
M4's vision is to ignite multiplying church planting movements all over Europe. M4 works across denominational and theological boundaries to see new communities of faith formed that will display the goodness of God to the people around them.
Those who are involved in M4 Norway work with 15 different denominations and organizations with the goal to see 400 new, multiplying churches planted within 2025, and train 4000 team members in the plants.
Here is a video taken at the last Spanish M4 event which was atended by 100 participants representing 18 church planting teams.
- July - 17 - 2017 - Church planting movement comes to Spain
- July - 04 - 2017 - People. Change. Europe.
- July - 03 - 2017 - Three short months...
- June - 22 - 2017 - "Creative" engagement in Italy
- June - 06 - 2017 - Outreach on famous Spanish pilgrimage trail
- May - 11 - 2017 - News of God at work! Read our latest magazine
- May - 04 - 2017 - God's love in sLOVEnia