Exciting church growth in Spain!
There are now more than 4,000 evangelical places of worship in Spain for the first time. Eighty-seven new places of worship opened in the last six months of 2017.
Evangelical Focus reports that Spain has surpassed 4,000 evangelical places of worship for the first time! The following are excerpts from their article on this subject:
“Spain surpasses 4,000 evangelical places of worship for the first time. Eighty-seven new places of worship have been opened in the last six months of 2017. There are now 4,045 evangelical premises throughout the country.
“The semi-annual report of the Observatory of Religious Pluralism (of the Spanish Justice Ministry) on worship places in Spain, has just been published with data updated to December 2017. According to the data of the Observatory of Religious Pluralism, there are 4,045 evangelical places of worship throughout the country.
“It is the first time in history that this figure has been reached.
“The head of ‘In Depth Evangelism in Spain’, Máximo Álvarez, has also registered the growth trend
‘not only sustained, but on the rise’...
“’A church and a half is being planted in Spain every week, six churches a month, that is, 82 churches a year. The figures keep growing thanks to initiatives of church planting that are being carried out by churches and denominations’, said Álvarez in an interview with Spanish online news website Protestante Digital.”
Praise God for this proof of sustained church planting success in Spain!
- September - 11 - 2018 - Join an outreach team in Croatia - through prayer (final update)
- September - 04 - 2018 - Europe’s Big Mission Field: Nominals
- September - 04 - 2018 - A Passion for the Lost!
- August - 28 - 2018 - They found the One they need!
- August - 20 - 2018 - “Europe needs hope in all realms of society”
- August - 14 - 2018 - Join an outreach team in Croatia - through prayer (latest updates!)