New Director for ECM Ireland
Lindsay Moorhead is excited to be working for ECM Ireland, to have the opportunity to share about the work locally and to have the privilege of caring for ECMI's missionaries serving across Europe.
Lindsay is wife to Mark and mum to Seth. She grew up in Bangor, Northern Ireland before studying Marketing and Management at Heriot Watt University in Edinburgh. She came to faith whilst seeing the difference Jesus made to the lives of people when on a short term mission team in Uganda.
She spent a year volunteering with SIM in Malawi and was part of the inaugural intake of Belfast's Cornhill Course.
Since 2009, Lindsay has been the coordinator for the Mission Agencies Partnership (MAP) which developed her skills in networking, leadership, event management and strategic planning.
Lindsay is excited to now be working for ECM Ireland, to have the opportunity to share about the work locally and to have the privilege of caring for ECMI's missionaries serving across Europe.
Welcome aboard, Lindsay!
- November - 13 - 2018 - A week witnessing God's power
- November - 06 - 2018 - We had a dream and God fulfilled it
- October - 23 - 2018 - Safe refuge for mothers in need
- October - 22 - 2018 - “We will never reach Europe if we do not plant churches"
- October - 16 - 2018 - Putting the Ball in Balkans
- October - 09 - 2018 - Faith in the Land of the Matador
- October - 02 - 2018 - Why Slovenia? Called to where the need is great
- October - 01 - 2018 - New free 14 day Prayer Guide for Refugees