What's church look like in Croatia?
Croatia almost won the World Cup so you may have seen their football team in action. But what does the church in this Balkan country look like?
Last year Croatian national TV showed a service held at a church in Dubrava (on the edge of Croatia's capital Zagreb) that was planted with the help of ECM workers Stephen and Tabita Bell. We thought that given so much Croatian football being shown on TV recently, you might enjoy a look back at this.
The service is over an hour long, and you probably don't speak Croatian, so feel free to jump around. There's some nice worship towards the start.
- October - 22 - 2018 - “We will never reach Europe if we do not plant churches"
- October - 16 - 2018 - The Harvest is past, the Summer is finished...
- October - 16 - 2018 - Putting the Ball in Balkans
- October - 09 - 2018 - Faith in the Land of the Matador
- October - 02 - 2018 - Why Slovenia? Called to where the need is great
- October - 01 - 2018 - New free 14 day Prayer Guide for Refugees