Raising up young leaders
One of ECM's strategic priorities is the "mobilising, training, empowering and mentoring of younger leaders for Europe". What does this mean in practice?
Where's just one example. Earlier this year Jim and Christine Memory took part in EnRed, an annual get-together for key younger leaders from across Spain that is organised by the Spanish Evangelical Alliance. Jim was there to give a session on the European context, but it gave us a golden opportunity to get to know some really inspriing and influential young people.
Among the 65 attendees were a groupof twelve who are using vlogging (video blogging on Youtube) as a way of reaching young people with the gospel. You can check out some examples here.
- October - 22 - 2018 - “We will never reach Europe if we do not plant churches"
- October - 16 - 2018 - The Harvest is past, the Summer is finished...
- October - 16 - 2018 - Putting the Ball in Balkans
- October - 09 - 2018 - Faith in the Land of the Matador
- October - 02 - 2018 - Why Slovenia? Called to where the need is great
- October - 01 - 2018 - New free 14 day Prayer Guide for Refugees