Raising up young leaders
One of ECM's strategic priorities is the "mobilising, training, empowering and mentoring of younger leaders for Europe". What does this mean in practice?
Where's just one example. Earlier this year Jim and Christine Memory took part in EnRed, an annual get-together for key younger leaders from across Spain that is organised by the Spanish Evangelical Alliance. Jim was there to give a session on the European context, but it gave us a golden opportunity to get to know some really inspriing and influential young people.
Among the 65 attendees were a groupof twelve who are using vlogging (video blogging on Youtube) as a way of reaching young people with the gospel. You can check out some examples here.
- June - 18 - 2019 - Pray with us for God to Revive the Netherlands
- June - 18 - 2019 - A local look at European life and ministry in Austria
- June - 18 - 2019 - People - Change - Europe
- June - 08 - 2019 - Doug Gotcher - ECMI-USA’s New Executive Director
- June - 04 - 2019 - Pray with us for God to Revive Latvia