A local look at European life and ministry in Austria
We thought you might be wondering: "What does it feel like to live in a country like Austria?"
David and Linda James explain:
“When the Lord called us to Austria over 20 years ago, I don’t think either of us could have imagined the incredibly rich and varied life He would give us here.
“The stunning beauty of mountains and lakes are a constant reminder of His power and artistry, the spiritual darkness around us a reminder of why His Son had to die to set us free.
“It can take a very long time to win the trust and friendship of the Austrians around us, but once won their friendship is faithful and generous.
“In an age of increasing rootlessness, I deeply appreciate the still strong sense of community and tradition in the small towns and villages.
“Though at times a hurdle to people being open to the gospel in a new way, the gospel does indeed mean community and it’s a privilege to be used to build God’s communities in this spiritually needy country.”
If you would like to know more about how David and Linda James serve in Austria, follow this link.
- February - 18 - 2020 - PRAY: Prayer moves the hand of God
- February - 18 - 2020 - Go: How Will They Hear?
- February - 18 - 2020 - GIVE: Refugees need Good News urgently
- February - 11 - 2020 - GO: Ever thought of short-term mission?
- January - 29 - 2020 - Appointment of Simon Marshall as International Director
- January - 21 - 2020 - Could God use you in Germany?
- January - 07 - 2020 - Hope in the Darkness