Loving Europe - Loving the nations in Spain
Read below what loving the nations in Spain means to Lemuel and Rachel Feliciano.
“We love the beauty of northern Spain, in particular the greenness. The climate reminds of us of the UK!
“But although the weather is colder than the South, the hearts of the people are not. Many Galicians emigrated in the past and so they are generally fairly receptive to welcoming foreigners amongst them.
“This is our home. We enjoy eating octopus and other seafood, but more than the food, we love the time of fellowship that happens over meals.
“In our church we have people from many nations and we also share with people from all around the world on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim route.
“In that sense, we take the gospel to the nations.
“But we also long to see more of these hospitable Galicians responding to the invitation to enter into God’s kingdom.”
If you would like to learn more about the ministry of Lemual and Rachel, follow this link.
- July - 09 - 2019 - Pray with us for God to Revive Albania
- July - 09 - 2019 - Loving Europe - Loving the nations in Spain
- July - 02 - 2019 - Pray with us for God to Revive Denmark
- June - 25 - 2019 - Loving Europe Together by loving the music of Albania
- June - 25 - 2019 - People - Change - Europe
- June - 18 - 2019 - Pray with us for God to Revive the Netherlands
- June - 18 - 2019 - A local look at European life and ministry in Austria
- June - 08 - 2019 - Doug Gotcher - ECMI-USA’s New Executive Director
- June - 04 - 2019 - Pray with us for God to Revive Latvia