How Will They Hear?
#How Will They Hear mobilises Christians and churches to share the gospel with migrants and refugees; it is launching a monthly prayer project uniting Christians worldwide, providing a free prayer resource for it.
Millions of people have fled their homes because of war or economic hardship.
Whilst they face dangerous journeys, uncertainty and discrimination, the greatest need of these refugees and migrants is to know Jesus Christ and the hope that he offers.
The monthly 10:14 prayer project unites thousands of Christians worldwide in praying for refugees and migrants.
Please click on the link for your free prayer guide and more details to join in this prayer initiative by #How Will They Hear? Follow this link.
- February - 18 - 2020 - PRAY: Prayer moves the hand of God
- February - 18 - 2020 - Go: How Will They Hear?
- February - 18 - 2020 - GIVE: Refugees need Good News urgently
- February - 11 - 2020 - GO: Ever thought of short-term mission?
- January - 29 - 2020 - Appointment of Simon Marshall as International Director
- January - 21 - 2020 - Could God use you in Germany?
- January - 07 - 2020 - Hope in the Darkness