MOSTY - Building gospel bridges in Prague, Czech Republic
This is an exciting 11-month internship program for Czech, other European, and global learners who are growing as disciple-makers in their local context and are desiring to serve cross-culturally to continue developing as servants. For more information see below.
We desire that as a MOSTY Intern, you will grow deep in Christ, learn to live and lead others as missional disciple-makers, come to appreciate cross-cultural ministry collaboration, and be prepared to take what you learn back to your home culture.
As an intern, you will:
- grow and learn as you serve serve part-time in a Czech church to support disciple-making
- serve in a volunteer role outside the church to extend the reach of the gospel
- take part in a learning cohort to develop and deepen your faith, understanding of disciple-making and cross-cultural ministry, and engage theology and culture together participate in and learn to lead and disciple in a missional community environment
MOSTY Intern Requirements:
- 21 and older at start of service
- 11-month international commitment, with 6-months of pre-field preparation
- December 15th application deadline for following year service (August-June)
- Raise finances for ministry support
- Ministry and discipleship experience required, cross-cultural relationships and ministry experience recommended
- Sending church support relationship (church standing with you in prayer and finances, encouraging and walking alongside you through each step including your return to the local church)
- November - 12 - 2019 - Send more than just a card this Christmas...
- November - 05 - 2019 - MOSTY - Building gospel bridges in Prague, Czech Republic
- November - 04 - 2019 - Please pray with us for God to revive Macedonia
- October - 29 - 2019 - Pray with us for God to Revive Poland
- October - 08 - 2019 - How Will They Hear?
- October - 01 - 2019 - The Changing Face of Europe - Green Shoots and Opportunity