MOSTY - Building gospel bridges in Prague, Czech Republic
This is an exciting 11-month internship program for Czech, other European, and global learners who are growing as disciple-makers in their local context and are desiring to serve cross-culturally to continue developing as servants. For more information see below.
We desire that as a MOSTY Intern, you will grow deep in Christ, learn to live and lead others as missional disciple-makers, come to appreciate cross-cultural ministry collaboration, and be prepared to take what you learn back to your home culture.
As an intern, you will:
- grow and learn as you serve serve part-time in a Czech church to support disciple-making
- serve in a volunteer role outside the church to extend the reach of the gospel
- take part in a learning cohort to develop and deepen your faith, understanding of disciple-making and cross-cultural ministry, and engage theology and culture together participate in and learn to lead and disciple in a missional community environment
MOSTY Intern Requirements:
- 21 and older at start of service
- 11-month international commitment, with 6-months of pre-field preparation
- December 15th application deadline for following year service (August-June)
- Raise finances for ministry support
- Ministry and discipleship experience required, cross-cultural relationships and ministry experience recommended
- Sending church support relationship (church standing with you in prayer and finances, encouraging and walking alongside you through each step including your return to the local church)
- June - 30 - 2020 - Caring and training on the front line
- June - 23 - 2020 - Bringing Jesus into the conversation
- June - 16 - 2020 - Changing church: responding to the coronavirus crisis
- June - 09 - 2020 - What does love look like?
- June - 02 - 2020 - Tell us what you miss most about Europe
- May - 26 - 2020 - Montenegro declared coronavirus-free!
- May - 19 - 2020 - On the way to restoration
- May - 12 - 2020 - Set free from drug addiction and prison
- May - 05 - 2020 - Churches reopen in Germany