Bible App downloaded every 30 minutes
Richard and Pinuccia Wilson, based in Italy, have been reaching out using the internet for over 20 years by creading a website 'La Parola' (meaning 'The Word').
Richard and Pinuccia Wilson, based in Italy, have been reaching out using the internet for over 20 years by creating a website 'La Parola' (meaning 'The Word').
Thousands of Italians have had their hearts, minds and souls touched by reading, studying and understanding the Bible.
Common questions about the Bible are answered, there’s a synopsis of the Gospels, a Greek-Italian dictionary and much more.
"A BIBLE APP IS DOWNLOADED
EVERY 30 MINS ON AVERAGE!"
Two thirds of site visitors are now mobile phone users.
Currently there are approximately 70,000 of Richard’s Bible app on Italian phones and many more desktop computers.
"THERE ARE A MILLION PAGE VIEWS
PER MONTH ON AVERAGE!"
Truly a remarkable story of how using specialist talents can be used to bless a multitude of people!
Read more such exciting stories by following this link.
- June - 30 - 2020 - Caring and training on the front line
- June - 23 - 2020 - Bringing Jesus into the conversation
- June - 16 - 2020 - Changing church: responding to the coronavirus crisis
- June - 09 - 2020 - What does love look like?
- June - 02 - 2020 - Tell us what you miss most about Europe
- May - 26 - 2020 - Montenegro declared coronavirus-free!
- May - 19 - 2020 - On the way to restoration
- May - 12 - 2020 - Set free from drug addiction and prison
- May - 05 - 2020 - Churches reopen in Germany