Bible App downloaded every 30 minutes
Richard and Pinuccia Wilson, based in Italy, have been reaching out using the internet for over 20 years by creading a website 'La Parola' (meaning 'The Word').
Richard and Pinuccia Wilson, based in Italy, have been reaching out using the internet for over 20 years by creating a website 'La Parola' (meaning 'The Word').
Thousands of Italians have had their hearts, minds and souls touched by reading, studying and understanding the Bible.
Common questions about the Bible are answered, there’s a synopsis of the Gospels, a Greek-Italian dictionary and much more.
"A BIBLE APP IS DOWNLOADED
EVERY 30 MINS ON AVERAGE!"
Two thirds of site visitors are now mobile phone users.
Currently there are approximately 70,000 of Richard’s Bible app on Italian phones and many more desktop computers.
"THERE ARE A MILLION PAGE VIEWS
PER MONTH ON AVERAGE!"
Truly a remarkable story of how using specialist talents can be used to bless a multitude of people!
Read more such exciting stories by following this link.
- November - 26 - 2019 - Send more than just a card this Christmas...
- November - 26 - 2019 - MOSTY - Building gospel bridges in Prague, Czech Republic
- November - 26 - 2019 - Bible App downloaded every 30 minutes
- November - 19 - 2019 - Please pray with us for God to revive Macedonia
- November - 01 - 2019 - Please pray with us for God to revive the Czech Republic
- October - 29 - 2019 - Pray with us for God to Revive Poland
- October - 08 - 2019 - How Will They Hear?
- October - 01 - 2019 - The Changing Face of Europe - Green Shoots and Opportunity