Hope found in Jesus
Read below the extraordinary story of a Syrian Muslim who left his home and war zone to find love, care and a new family in a new country, Bulgaria.
“My name is Ali Abdulghani. I was bourn and raised in Syria and until 2017 I lived in the city of Latakia on Syria’s Mediterranean Coast.
“The war in Syria took my father away in 2015 and in 2016 my brother was killed in a car bomb in front of my shop. I was devastated and left Syria in 2017 on a long journey with many unknowns.
“The same year I reached a refugee camp in Bulgaria. In November 2017, I met a pastor and his wife, Vesko and Ellie, who came to the refugee camp. I was deeply moved by the way the Pastor and his team treated us the refugees – they showed us how much they care. I came from a Muslim family and my family in Syria are still Muslim…”
To follow the full story of Ali and how he came to know Jesus as his Saviour, click on this link.
For more information on what is happening in Bulgaria, follow this link.
- May - 26 - 2020 - Montenegro declared coronavirus-free!
- May - 19 - 2020 - On the way to restoration
- May - 12 - 2020 - Set free from drug addiction and prison
- May - 05 - 2020 - Churches reopen in Germany
- April - 28 - 2020 - My memories of Bosnia
- April - 21 - 2020 - Resources for Churches
- April - 14 - 2020 - ECM Britain working, but from home
- April - 14 - 2020 - Praying during a pandemic
- April - 06 - 2020 - How is ECM ministering during the COVID-19 pandemic?