Montenegro declared coronavirus-free!
Finally some good news about COVID-19 pandemic. On Monday Montenegro’s prime minister declared the country coronavirus-free.
“The battle with such a vicious virus has been won and Montenegro now becomes the first coronavirus-free country in Europe,” Dusko Markovic, the Prime Minister told a news conference after meeting a body tasked with combating the disease.
Markovic started the news conference by taking off his face mask.
- for people’s physical safety as the impact of the coronavirus appears to be decreasing across Europe
- for people’s spiritual lives and for them to be drawn closer to God, the only one who can help them cope with the pain COVID-19 has caused
- July - 26 - 2021 - Where will your journey of faith take you?
- July - 13 - 2021 - What does a missionary look like?
- July - 06 - 2021 - It all starts in the heart
- June - 29 - 2021 - Genetic skin disorder helps provide divine guidance
- June - 22 - 2021 - Transforming communities
- June - 15 - 2021 - Mahabba - Caring for your Muslim Neighbour
- June - 08 - 2021 - How can YOU make a difference?
- June - 01 - 2021 - Don't they have doctors in Germany?