Montenegro declared coronavirus-free!
Finally some good news about COVID-19 pandemic. On Monday Montenegro’s prime minister declared the country coronavirus-free.
“The battle with such a vicious virus has been won and Montenegro now becomes the first coronavirus-free country in Europe,” Dusko Markovic, the Prime Minister told a news conference after meeting a body tasked with combating the disease.
Markovic started the news conference by taking off his face mask.
- for people’s physical safety as the impact of the coronavirus appears to be decreasing across Europe
- for people’s spiritual lives and for them to be drawn closer to God, the only one who can help them cope with the pain COVID-19 has caused
- June - 30 - 2020 - Caring and training on the front line
- June - 23 - 2020 - Bringing Jesus into the conversation
- June - 16 - 2020 - Changing church: responding to the coronavirus crisis
- June - 09 - 2020 - What does love look like?
- June - 02 - 2020 - Tell us what you miss most about Europe
- May - 26 - 2020 - Montenegro declared coronavirus-free!
- May - 19 - 2020 - On the way to restoration
- May - 12 - 2020 - Set free from drug addiction and prison
- May - 05 - 2020 - Churches reopen in Germany