Tell us what you miss most about Europe
Remember when we could travel easily and cheaply to Europe? What do you most miss about those days? Let us know!
We love Europe.
We love the food (crescents and espresso!), the art (the Louvre!), the history (Roman ruins!), the music (concerts in Prague!), the scenery (the Alps!) and of course the people (sorry but we cannot name all our European friends).
What do YOU love and miss about Europe? What are you most looking forward to enjoying when it is again safe to travel there? Where do you want to go first?
We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “What I miss most”
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
And thanks for your prayers and donations that enable us to keep sharing Christ’s love across Europe. Because as wonderful as Europe is, it still needs more of Jesus.
For information on what countries ECM is involved in, please just click here.
- July - 26 - 2021 - Where will your journey of faith take you?
- July - 13 - 2021 - What does a missionary look like?
- July - 06 - 2021 - It all starts in the heart
- June - 29 - 2021 - Genetic skin disorder helps provide divine guidance
- June - 22 - 2021 - Transforming communities
- June - 15 - 2021 - Mahabba - Caring for your Muslim Neighbour
- June - 08 - 2021 - How can YOU make a difference?
- June - 01 - 2021 - Don't they have doctors in Germany?