Tell us what you miss most about Europe
Remember when we could travel easily and cheaply to Europe? What do you most miss about those days? Let us know!
We love Europe.
We love the food (crescents and espresso!), the art (the Louvre!), the history (Roman ruins!), the music (concerts in Prague!), the scenery (the Alps!) and of course the people (sorry but we cannot name all our European friends).
What do YOU love and miss about Europe? What are you most looking forward to enjoying when it is again safe to travel there? Where do you want to go first?
We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com with the subject line “What I miss most”
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
And thanks for your prayers and donations that enable us to keep sharing Christ’s love across Europe. Because as wonderful as Europe is, it still needs more of Jesus.
For information on what countries ECM is involved in, please just click here.
- June - 30 - 2020 - Caring and training on the front line
- June - 23 - 2020 - Bringing Jesus into the conversation
- June - 16 - 2020 - Changing church: responding to the coronavirus crisis
- June - 09 - 2020 - What does love look like?
- June - 02 - 2020 - Tell us what you miss most about Europe
- May - 26 - 2020 - Montenegro declared coronavirus-free!
- May - 19 - 2020 - On the way to restoration
- May - 12 - 2020 - Set free from drug addiction and prison
- May - 05 - 2020 - Churches reopen in Germany