How will they hear?
#How Will They Hear mobilises Christians and churches to share the gospel with migrants and refugees; the monthly prayer project uniting Christians worldwide continues and provides a free prayer resource for it. How Will They Hear is one of ECMI's partner organisations.
Millions of people have fled their homes because of war or economic hardship.
Whilst they face dangerous journeys, uncertainty and discrimination, the greatest need of these refugees and migrants is to know Jesus Christ and the hope that he offers.
The 10:14 prayer project unites thousands of Christians worldwide in praying for refugees and migrants. Each October, we send out 14 daily prayer updates to our supporters, which are complemented by a monthly prayer email on the 14th of each month.
information about the campaign and links to download the pdf and printable versions on our website at: https://howwilltheyhear.net/pray/
- November - 24 - 2020 - Joy and Peace to you at Christmas - and to your friends and family!
- November - 16 - 2020 - New ECM Bittain magazine coming soon!
- November - 10 - 2020 - New place, but God already at work
- October - 27 - 2020 - Because you gave...
- October - 20 - 2020 - How will they hear?
- October - 07 - 2020 - Who is ECM?
- October - 06 - 2020 - Urgent Emergency Appeal funded!