How can YOU make a difference?
Charlie Anderson oversees field ministry across Europe for ECM. Much of his time is spent in meetings (virtually at the moment) helping ECM workers decide how to show the love of Jesus to those around them. But sometimes Charlie just wants to make a difference in his own community.
Where do you start?
This past Christmas, Charlie started with a chainsaw. Charlie has a neighbour with a farm and a lot of trees that needed to be cleared. When he invited Charlie to help with the work, they agreed to cut the trees into firewood and offer it free of charge to the families living nearby. In the end, around twenty families benefited from their hard work. It provided a chance to meet up, bless them in a practical way and build deeper relationships. After all, Jesus came at Christmas.
When could be a better time to start talking to people about him?
This is an article from ECM's Spring/Summer 2021 magazine, for more stories like this one, click here.
If you would like to know more about Charlie's ministry, please follow this link.
- September - 14 - 2021 - The growing church that faith built
- September - 08 - 2021 - Send more than just a card this Christmas...
- September - 07 - 2021 - Expanding the Kingdom of God in Kosovo
- August - 31 - 2021 - Person to person
- August - 24 - 2021 - "That's the tremendous thing that God is doing..."
- August - 17 - 2021 - Europe 2021: A Missiological Report
- August - 17 - 2021 - The House that love built